You and your partner are invited to come on down and attend the 25th Anniversary of the biggest baddest most brutal disc golf event on the planet‚ February 11 and 12‚ 2012 Milwaukee‚ WI. This is the Super Bowl of winter golf. The tournament will not be postponed for any reason. Wimps‚ whiners‚ crybabies or complainers stay home!
The format is 25 holes of doubles with round 1 best shot and round 2 alternate shot
* Players check in 7-8 am at the Orchard Inn
* Mandatory player’s meeting both days 8:00 am sharp
* Maximum field each day 50 teams
* Lunch available both days at the Orchard
* Play on the new Dretzka Winter course
Pre- registration for this event is absolutely mandatory!
Don’t dilly dally. Get your entries in early.
A waiting list is inevitable.
Uncle Joe: 262.644.2234 or 414.630.2234 cell
Tom Holsten: 262.681.9780
Divisions & Rollback the Clock Entry Fees
* Masters Age - You may play in the Masters Division as long as you turn 40 anytime during 2012.
You do not have to be 40 on the day of the event!!
* Grand Masters Age - Both players must have a combined age of at least 100
[ex: if you are 90 your partner can be 10]
* Women - There is only one All Women’s division and you will be playing on Saturday. All winners will be paid in merchandise.
Mixed teams are welcome. [that’s men / women - duh]. Mixed teams may play in any division of your choice